Health & Safety
Book with Confidence
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are always our highest priority. As health experts and government authorities continue to revise health, safety, and service standards, We continue to adopt and follow safety guidelines regarding COVID-19 as prescribed by Germany’s Federal Ministry of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those from local health departments.
Hotel Safety & Cleanliness
- All hotel staff receive new training for sanitation and safety.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting the hotel, with additional focus on public areas and high touch point areas including the front desk, lobby, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- All guest rooms are cleaned upon departure.
- We do not accept cash. Credit card sales only at the Front Desk.
- Appropriate and visible signage are available throughout the hotel promoting personal hygiene and physical distancing (at least six feet).
- Employees are required to wear facemasks and appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
- Complimentary hand sanitizing dispensers are available in key areas throughout the hotel, including the front desk and entrances to public areas.
- Guest Rooms are cleaned with approved disinfectants with particular attention paid to high-touch items including TV remote controls, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, toilet seats and handles, telephones, light switches…etc.
- Fresh towels and toiletries are always available upon request.
- Housekeeping services are limited to stays 3 nights or more and will be serviced every third day throughout the guest’s stay.
Learn more about the latest updates on covid 19 regulations here.