Terms and Conditions for Accommodation ContractsThe general terms and conditions apply (in accordance with the German Hotel Regulations)
- If a room is ordered, promised or provided at short notice, a guest accommodation contract has been concluded.
- The conclusion of the contract obliges the contractual partners to fulfill the same. a) The landlord’s obligation is to provide the accommodation in accordance with the contract. b) The guest’s obligation is to pay the agreed price for the accommodation provided.
- If you cancel 7 days or less before the check-in date:
- We charge you 80% of the total.
- If you cancel between 7 days to 14 days before the check-in date:
- We charge you 50% of the total.
- If you cancel between 14 days to 28 days before the check-in date:
- We charge you 40% of the total.
- If you do not check in (No-Show):
- If you fail to check-in at a hotel, and you have not canceled your booking, the total price of the reservation will be charged.